Amber Field

Buying property

We can help you with your purchase of: Vacant land Residential houses (new or established) Units/flats/townhouses Off the plan purchases (townhouses, houses or units) Commercial property (commercial freehold properties such as shops, factories or offices) What Do I Need To Do Before I Sign? Under the Sale of Land Act 1962, a disclosure document known as …

Buying property Read More »